Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Wild Olive Girls!


Here are my two darlins in their wild olive tees!! They were thrilled to get them in the mail!! I love my tees and wear them all the time!! I don't think I'm getting anything for this post so I am just saying it because I love the tees, I love the message and I love wearing the message!! Now my two girls can wear them, too!! Praise the Lord! And it is all for such a good cause! 

Just in case you are wondering Sarah is 9 yr olds and is wearing a size 10 and Anna is 3 years old and wearing a size 4.

4 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

I have been wanting to post Bryson and Marissa in theirs. I love them as much as I love mine!

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

I am waiting for Shu Li to come home before I order tees for her and Lucy one. I can't wait!

Your girls look adorable!!!

Jboo said...

So cute -- they look adorable!

Janet

Stefanie said...

Hey Jean!
Your girls are DARLING!!
May we post your girls on the Wild Olive blog?
And what about a picture of their mama gettin' her verse on??
:)