Thursday, October 2, 2008

In the beginning!


Alleluia! Give thanks to the Lord for he is good!
Psalm 118:29

I am very excited to get this blog going. I am so computer illiterate that I never thought this could happen! Thank you, Lori for getting me started and boosting my confidence! I love photographs, I have always wanted to do more scrapbooking and I love to write! Blogging seems to fit all the criteria! To top it off  we will have recorded our darling daughters as they grow! This is a new passion and good thing to do especially while waiting to go to China to pick up our sweet 8 yr. old! We have been keeping track of Anna's journey (She is currently 2.5 yr old today!) through Journey to Me but it is time now to move on with her story! Our Sarah is still in China and we are waiting for our LOA ( on day 83). For now we only have the pictures they have sent to us, once she is with us her journey will move over to this blog, too. Praise the Lord for the time is near!!

Today our darling Anna is officially 2 1/2 yrs. old- wow, time has gone by fast. Happy half birthday sweetheart! You are a joy to your family!

No comments: