Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been what? Tagged?





Okay Mom- I will try to play along.  Mom did you tag me because you are lurking through others blogs and you really don't know most of the people, whose blog you read? I'm sorry mom, I know you have a lot of friends. I didn't mean it that way. 
Here goes- 7 things about me!

1. I'm liking this family. They pretty much think the sun rises and sets on me. There is always someone to hold me, get something for me and play with me. Every so often I let 'em know what I want and they all jump! It's pretty cool!

2. I do this babbling thing- you know pretend I'm carrying on a conversation with myself. They all think it is so cute. I guess none of the other kids did that when they where little, so they all get such a kick out of it. When your the 6th kid- it's kind of hard to come up with something new but I thought about it for awhile and decided to try this out- it worked!

3. I am from Shangrao, Jiangxi Province. They call us the spicy girls! Hello Mom! We like zippy, spicy foods! In this house they consider butter and salt, spices, oh and if they want to get really daring they may throw on a dash of pepper. Thank goodness for ordering out Chinese food! Ya know, a girl's gotta eat!

4. Well, I have this big brother Johnny and every time I see him he has a ball of some kind and he's throwing it up and catching it. I've tried that catching thing, it's not all it's cracked up to be but throwing, now that is fun! Plus who needs to catch when all these big people go running after whatever I've thrown! If you want to see them move really fast throw the food!

5. I love to write! A blue pen on any body part works best!

6. I like to talk on the phone! Sometimes I talk to my big brothers and sister, but really anyone will do!  I just push a few buttons and see who I get!

7. I am a T.V. star. My stage name is Ki Lan. My show is called "Ni Hao Ki Lan". You have probably seen it on T.V. It's kind of like a Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus thing. Nobody knows it's really me. Yeah, I know, I seem just like any other 2 yr old BUT I'm really a celebrity!

8. Oh boy, I guess I'm just like my mom! Ya, get me going on me and I just can't quit! But, I just have to add this one - I have the best time driving my mom crazy when she is trying to take a picture. I look at her and I make this really cute pose, she runs and gets her camera and wants me to do it again... yeah, right mom. So then she keeps calling out my name and get this- I pretend I don't hear her. The lady has a hard time giving up, she just keeps on trying. Picture after picture, she takes of me. I try to give her one decent one now and then. This is my favorite game! I'm good at it and I win!

No comments: