Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Good News!


This blog has received an award! How very exciting- Thank you Kathy (BTW I need your info so I can see your blog again- I'm a regular and I am missing it)!! Kathy has 2 older bio children and 5 adorable daughters from China! (please e-mail me at jmulva3@aol.com)

Now here are the rules for this award:
1. Pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs, and include the one that gave it to you (and Link them) 2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions.

Since I have done this for my other blog I will only naming a few blogs for this award-
1. I'd like to give this award to my friend and fellow Minnesotan- Nancy  ! Nancy and her hubby have one daughter from China- Rose and they are waiting to get their second daughter from China! We met through our local FCC playgroup!

2. The next award goes to my friend Lani
She has 2 birth children and a precious little girl from Tiawan! Lani is a wonderful Mom and she is enjoying her children! She however is not good at updating her blog sooooo hopefully this will be an encouragement to her!! Lani- try for once a week!

3. Next is Cathy -they have 5 birth children and then Lee Lee from China! She is the same age as our Anna. We traveled together in the summer of 2007. Cathy doesn't know this but someday this summer or spring I will be ringing her doorbell asking if she wants to visit over a cup of coffee while the girls play! Cathy also need a little encouragement to update more frequently!!!

4. There is one more blog I would like to send you to - I do not know this person but they have a beautiful blog
The music is so peaceful, the pictures are so beautiful and she is an incredible writer! I believe they have older children and then 3 daughters from China. Whenever I visit her blog I feel so close to God! Check it out if you can!

Some more of my addictions are-
1. my iphone- I really love it and can keep updated whenever I need too!
2. My children- I love being with them! Today I had a little break and hubby spent the day with the girls- it was so good to get back to them!
3. adoption- I can hardly wait for #3 to join our family!
4. Homeschooling! I would HS all day but Sarah would not like that so we do it for 2-3.5 hours a day (that includes speech and ESL). She is learning so much- it  is amazing!
5. prayer- I share the day with God and pray my way through the day! 
I am amazed at our dear Lord- yippee Jesus!


No comments: